Quality Assurance Automation Engineer [CLOSED]
Kernshell is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the most innovative companies, please join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in quality assurance, test report writing, methodology creation, and
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using a Defect Management Tool;
- Analyzing Test Results;
- Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing for jobs in back-end;
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results;
- Creating needed Test Automation Resources;
- Debugging and Running Tests.
- 3+ years of experience with Selenium webdriver and testing framework;
- Understanding of MVC, .Net framework, React.js, REST API, SQL, HTML5/CSS3;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- CMS and E-Commerce experience is a plus;
- Sitefinity 12.0 Knowledge is a plus;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.